The City of Elk City is currently seeking applicants for a full time Elk City Police Department Communications / Jailer
- Must have high school education/equivalent.
- General Knowledge of computers and Window based software
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be willing to perform shift work and work holidays
- Must pass extensive background investigation
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Employee paid health, life, dental and vision
- Dependent health, dental and vision $155/month
Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour
Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 320 W. 3rd St.; the Elk City Police Department, 422 E. 3rd St.; or you can download and print applications from our web site.
Completed applications can be turned in at City Hall, Elk City Police Department, or emailed to email@example.com for more information please call 580-225-3230.
The City of Elk City is an Equal Opportunity Employer
July 4, 2020 371.00 KB 4323 downloads Human Resources Department, Police Department
Application for employment to the Elk City Police Department and any positions that fall under this department including Animal Control and Police Dispatch. ...