The City of Elk City is currently seeking applicants for a full time Elk City Police Department Communications / Jailer
- Must have high school education/equivalent.
- General Knowledge of computers and Window based software
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be willing to perform shift work and work holidays
- Must pass extensive background investigation
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Employee paid health, life, dental and vision
- Dependent health, dental and vision $155/month
Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour
Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 320 W. 3rd St.; the Elk City Police Department, 422 E. 3rd St.; or you can download and print applications from our web site.
Completed applications can be turned in at City Hall, Elk City Police Department, or emailed to email@example.com for more information please call 580-225-3230.
The City of Elk City is an Equal Opportunity Employer