Larry MuckCommissioner Ward 3
Elected April 2013
- Member of First Baptist Church.
- 2006 Present Startup Business Muck & Geno.
- 2005 Present Startup Business Muck & Jones Rental.
- 2004 Graduated with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Southern Nazarene University.
- 2001 Graduated from Southern Nazarene University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- 1998 Married and started a family now consisting of five children and 4 grandchildren.
- 1996 Moved to Elk City and started as a Registered Nurse at GPRMC where I am still employed.
- 1996 Graduated from Redlands Community College with AAS in Nursing.
- 1990 Graduated from Oklahoma Community College with AAS in Emergency Medicine/Paramedic.
- I Moved to Western Oklahoma in 1981 and worked in the Oil & Gas Industry until 1990.