The City of Elk City is looking for a Seasonal Park Attendant.
The Park Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, safety, and enjoyable atmosphere of a local park. The park attendant will perform a variety of duties such as enforcing park rules and regulations, providing excellent customer service to park patrons, and maintaining park facilities.
- Enforce Park rules and regulations to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all park patrons.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the park by performing regular maintenance tasks such as picking up litter and cleaning restrooms.
- Ensure that park facilities, such as picnic areas and playgrounds, are clean, safe, and in working order.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering questions and addressing concerns of park patrons.
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the park, including setting up and putting away equipment.
- Assist with special events or programs as needed.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform physical labor.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Knowledge of park maintenance and cleaning techniques.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Pay for this position: $11.50 per hour.
Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 320 W. 3rd St., or you can download and print applications from our web site.
Completed applications can be turned in at City Hall or emailed to email@example.com for more information please call 580-225-3230.
The City of Elk City is an Equal Opportunity Employer