The City of Elk City is seeking an animal control officer.
An Animal Control Officer is responsible for patrol operations, community services, and to assist Police Emergency services in accordance with the mission, goals, and objectives of the City of Elk City and Elk City Police Department while in compliance with governing federal, state, and local laws. In general an Animal Control Officer provides for public safety by maintaining order and provides protection for people and property.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have valid Oklahoma Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Must pass extensive background investigation (no felonies, no domestic violence related offenses)
- Pay is $13.00 per hour
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Employee paid health, life, dental and vision
- Dependent health, dental and vision $155/month
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 320 W. 3rd St.; the Elk City Police Department, 422 E. 3rd St.; or you can download and print applications from our web site.
Completed applications can be turned in at City Hall, Elk City Police Department, or emailed to email@example.com for more information please call 580-225-3230.
The City of Elk City is an Equal Opportunity Employer