Available Activities & Attractions:
- Splash Pad-Available free to the public, open from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. The splash pad is located across the parking lot to the south of the skate park.
- Thunder Basketball Court-Full size basketball court donated by Enable Midstream and The Thunder Cares Organization, organized by Elk City Leadership Class V.
- Centennial LighthouseThe structure is made of stucco over steel, and was designed by local architect Tommy Shaw. A beacon lights up a dusk. The lighthouse was dedicated on November 15, 2007, in honor of Oklahoma's Centennial.
- Skate Park-Well lit and free to the public. It's located in the North West section of the park.
- Boys & Girls 5-Plex Ball Fields
- 1 ¼-Mile Walking Trail
- Water Fountains
- 2-Table Picnic Area
*These amenities are first-come, first-serve and cannot be reserved.