The City of Elk City is currently seeking to fill the position for Part Time Park Labor.
The employee will, under the general direction of the Park Manager, perform a variety of tasks including mowing, edging, cleaning restroom facilities, putting up/taking down christmas decorations in Ackley Park, etc.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in Western Oklahoma heat outdoors
- Ability to lift over 30 pounds
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move heavy equipment.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Works well with a team.
- Exhibits solid time management skills.
- Walking, standing, climbing, sitting and lifting are required
Pay for this position is $10.00 per hour
Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 320 W. 3rd St., or you can download and print applications from our web site.
Completed applications can be turned in at City Hall or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information please call 580-225-3230.
The City of Elk City is an Equal Opportunity Employer