The Elk City Police Department is currently seeking candidates for Communications / Jailer.
- Must have a High School education / equivalent.
- General knowledge of computer and Windows based software.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be willing to perform shift work and work holidays.
- Must pass extensive background investigation.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Employee paid health, life, dental, and vision.
- Dependent health, dental, and vision $155/month.
Starting pay is $15.00 per hour
Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 320 W. 3rd St., the Police Department, 422 E. 3rd St., or you can download and print applications from our web site.
Completed applications can be turned in at City Hall or emailed to email@example.com for more information please call 580-225-3230.
The City of Elk City is an Equal Opportunity Employer