ECPD Police Officer
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have valid Oklahoma Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Must pass extensive background investigation (no felonies, no domestic violence related offenses)
BENEFITS FOR POLICE OFFICER:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Employee paid health, life, dental and vision
- Dependent health, dental and vision $155/month
- Police Pension
Parks Maintenance Worker-Grounds
The City of Elk City is currently seeking to fill the position for Parks Maintenance/Grounds Worker.
The worker will, under the general direction of the Parks Superintendent, perform a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled tasks in the maintenance and operation of park and recreation buildings, grounds, open spaces and parks.
The minimum training and experience required to perform the essential functions are as follows:
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Grounds maintenance experience.
- Some knowledge of equipment, materials, and supplies used in building and grounds maintenance, including chemicals and fertilizers.
- Some knowledge of equipment and supplies used to do minor repairs;
- Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.